Design, Programming, Music and Life

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Revamping the resume

4:10 PM Posted by Unknown , , , , , , No comments
So I decided that I need to make a resume that shows who I am and not just what I can do. I think with this first draft I can say that I'm on to something far better than what I had. Now to just cost out printing this thing. Don't think I would need anymore than 20 copies, but the ecconomy does kinda suck, so I'd better make it 50.
This is just step one in reinventing my resume too, all I have done here is shifted forms. The true innovation starts when I start to run out of ideas, that is where the magic happens. As far as this round goes, I might print off a couple and present them around town, but with this form factor, I will also be able to mail my resume as is, afterall, it acts as its own envelope.
Well, its time for a smoke break and then I'm heading out with the fan for some fun. Later peeps!





0 comments: