Design, Programming, Music and Life

Monday, April 23, 2012

Not just another Monday

10:08 AM Posted by Unknown , , , , 1 comment
So today is just another typical monday, but I am refusing to let it be typical. Today's plan is to do everything a little bit differently so my normal routine is put off. This should force a bit of a creative spark if I do it right.
Now I don't normally work on music this early in the week, but today I did, and I started with Jazz. Came up with a few basic chords and rifts, just have to get the harmonics right and soon it will become a song :)
Willow and I also spent a little bit of time doing stretches and exercises, well, she did a couple stretches and then tried to grab my face for a while while I was doing sit-ups. Then she passed out soon after that.
We will see how the day goes, so far it's a nice adventure :)

Update: I was able to create a good dozen plus parts for the song, just have to export them to my desktop and start throwing them on a timeline and adding some effects. Good day so far :)

1 comments:

DaisyPoet said...

what time zone are you posting in because you were not up and doing any of that before 7 am!! LOL love you