Design, Programming, Music and Life

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Web site adventure

6:55 PM Posted by Unknown No comments
So I have been tooling with an idea for a while to get a web site up and running. This website idea has plenty of potential, and would not cost that much to start it on my own. I could build it myself, using what limited knowledge I have of HTML, Java and ASP to do it, but I am not confident that my skills would do the idea justice, and I want this to be capable of success as soon as it hits the ground.
I would be willing to partner up with someone on this venture, I have minimal reserves about that, but the fact stands, that they need to be a letter coder than I am for this to work.
My old friend Matt could throw this idea together within a week or two tops, it's really not that complicated at all. Now if I could only pitch the idea without giving it away ;)

Keep posted, I might throw some of my mockups or a kick starter project out there. We will have to see.

0 comments: